Clawfoot Copper Bathtub Full Nickel Finish
Clawfoot Copper Bathtub Full Nickel Finish is a copper bathtub made of 16-gauge lead free pure copper. It has electroplated nickel plating on the full body.
- Dimensions(mm): 1778 x 762 x 685.80
- Dimensions(inches): 72″ x 32″ x 29″
- Made of 100% pure 16-gauge copper sheet.
- Popup bath waste included.
- Full Nickel Finish Inside & Outside.
- Easy maintenance.
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a soft metal and hence can get scratches easily, however owing to self-healing nature of copper, these scratches will disappear themselves as surface of copper constantly reacts with the air and gradually changes color and appearance. This is called the patina.
Instead of trying to repair the scratches, you should start loving them as these scratches, dents, and dings form the unique character of the copper and adds to the rustic feel of the metal product.
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have water marks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.