Slanting Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Interior-1500 mm
Slanting Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Interior is a 1500 mm bath made of 16-gauge pure lead free copper.
- Tub Dimensions(mm): 1500 x 725 x 715
- Made of 16 gauge pure copper sheet.
- Popup bath waste included.
- Nickel Finish Inside Copper Finish Outside.
- Easy maintenance.
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a soft metal and hence can get scratches easily, however owing to self-healing nature of copper, these scratches will disappear themselves as surface of copper constantly reacts with the air and gradually changes color and appearance. This is called the patina.
Instead of trying to repair the scratches, you should start loving them as these scratches, dents, and dings form the unique character of the copper and adds to the rustic feel of the metal product.
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have water marks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.