Straight Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside Big Size 74 x 28 x 28
Straight Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside Big Size 74 x 28 x 28 is a 74-inch copper bathtub with a width and height of 28 inches each. The is a large bathtub that can accommodate two people comfortably inside. The bathtub has lacquered exterior copper wall to protect its lustrous shine.
This copper bathtub features a smooth shining nickel interior surface & a lustrous polished copper exterior finish. This is a premium 16-gauge pure copper bath manufactured for bathing luxury. It has the following highlights:
- The copper bath has undergone lacquering and hand-waxing for ease of maintenance.
- Bathing luxury handcrafted by consummate Indian artisans is a must-have fixture for your bathroom.
- This bathing tub comes with a popup waste that allows for easy drainage of the water.
- The tub fillers must be floor or wall-mounted.
We have some other variations of straight base design copper bathtub that might be of interest to you as well. Take a look at them at the links down below:
- Straight Base Full Copper Bathtub Big Size
- Copper Bathtub Straight Base Black Outside
- Straight Base Copper Bathtub Full Copper
- Full Nickel Straight Base Copper Bathtub
- Straight Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenates and enriches your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance because of the intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of the substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtubs can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for a longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also help in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a long soak in the tub as the tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
The metal Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass is a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a soft metal and hence can get scratches easily, however owing to the self-healing nature of copper, these scratches will disappear themselves as the surface of copper constantly reacts with the air and gradually changes color and appearance. This is called the patina.
Instead of trying to repair the scratches, you should start loving them as these scratches, dents, and dings from the unique character of the copper and adds to the rustic feel of the metal product.
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel-plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have watermarks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.