Cast Bronze Sink Leaf Design
Care & Maintenance
- Cast Bronze Sink Leaf Design wipe the basin dry, with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- When water no longer forms beads on the surface of the basin, re-apply another coat of paste wax.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- To get rid of spotting caused by hard water, dilute white vinegar with an equal amount of water and fill sink or wipe on with a soft cloth.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time.
- The surface can then be allowed to naturally patina. Do not use any type of abrasive or metal polish.
- Wax should be reapplied as needed. IMPORTANT: Do not use plumber’s putty when installing drain.
There are no reviews yet.